At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
The Manager of Partnership Distribution Business Intelligence will manage a business intelligence team centered on providing sales performance insights. He/She will develop and implement critical business intelligence initiatives, oversee the collection, transformation and visualization of data and participate in projects that will contribute to strategic business objectives. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING Business Intelligence, Analytics & Data:
- Plan the strategic design, delivery and maintenance of PD reporting and analytics to implement meaningful quantitative or qualitative insights.
- Acts as strategic business partner to create and deliver value-added dashboards and data feeds to optimize visibility in business performance.
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies for data analysis, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies.
- Lead change initiatives to transform existing data management, revamp and automate reports to enable up-to-date analytics for sales channels.
- Participate in annual internal and external strategic business planning, including charting PD ambitions and financial growth.
- Drive a governance framework to identify and evaluate data quality issues.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to curate and execute initiatives.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the enterprise data warehouse and continuously enhance it to keep up with changing business needs.
- Explore and harness new data sources in the data warehouse for effective usage and better sales performance management.
- Support division wide audit matters, inclusive of routine and ad-hoc reviews around sales quality, distributor compensation and campaigns.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Lead and inspire a team of 3 headcount to shape PD data strategy.
- Spread data intelligence awareness with team members and evaluate tools to improve team competencies in analysis of key business metrics.
- Create an environment of continuous business improvement and a culture of innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Management.
- At least 10 years of working experience in business performance analysis reporting and data analysis, with 5 years in a managerial position.
- A self-starter with analytical curiosity and strong business acumen to connect from mass data to transform sales MI into value-added analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience, with ability to develop relationships across local and group levels.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving and ability to make data driven recommendations.
- Strong in using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Proficient with SQL, NoSQL, Python and other common programming languages.
- Good experience in running statistical tests, importing data into dashboards and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or a similar tool.
- Knowledge of life insurance industry in Singapore and/or Asia would be an added advantage.
- Good people developer skills (Manager of Managers, Manager of Staff).
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.