Manager, Business Service Team, Private Bank
Posting Date: 25-Jan-2023
Location: Singapore (City Area), Singapore, Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Private Bank
is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services. Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of the Private Bank Middle Office - Client Fulfillment & Business Support, supporting the following activities.
- Retrieval of documents/statements based on requests from front office, Credit Advisory etc.
- Handling CASA retention renewal, adhoc retention and fresh funds requests
- Handling internal account opening/maintenance/closure instructions and internal transfer
- Handling of account services fees and custody fees
- Preparation of clients letters
- Liaison with back office to ensure timely processing of transactions
- Handling all other queries from front office
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Banking & Finance or progress towards degree
- Minimum 4 years working experiences in financial institution
- Must be able to handle repetitive work; with attention to details and conscientious
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Effective communication and analytical skills; with demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels within the organisation
- Familiar in MS Office, especially Microsoft Words and Excel
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.