Manager, Client Review Manager, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 13-May-2022
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
Partner Relationship Managers/Client Advisors to perform and facilitate clients' due diligence matters for ongoing reviews for existing clients
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) remediation and review
- Gather KYC/CDD/EDD information and documentation from clients in accordance with regulatory and internal policies/guidelines
- Perform name screening and system update of information gathered during KYC
- Perform statement retrievals / Questnet searches for escalated cases to facilitate review
- Maintain confidentiality of client data and information
- Perform KYC related assignments
- Liaise with clients and various stakeholders
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognized University Degree or Diploma
- At least 2 years of related working experience in a Retail Bank environment, preferably in the mass affluent and/or high-net worth market
- Good knowledge and familiar with KYC/CDD/EDD requirements
- Ability to conduct, articulate clearly and confidently for KYC/CDD/EDD related matters via phone conversation with clients
- Excellent phone communication is critical (good telephony skills, pleasant voice and charisma over the phone)
- Resourceful, meticulous, ability to work independently with strong interpersonal and communication skills
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.