FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
The incumbent is responsible for Fund Administration activities for the various products administered by AIA Investment Management Pte Ltd. Currently the products include Investment-Linked Product (ILP) Sub-Funds, Private Unit Trusts (AIAIT), Luxembourg incorporated SICAV sub-funds (AIAIF) and Singapore incorporated VCC (AIA VCC). Activities include but not limited to checking the Net Asset Value (NAV) reports prepared by the Fund Administrator, daily placement of subscription/ redemption trades, managing audit queries etc. He/she will be the Deputy to the Team Lead for the Team.
- Review the daily ILP trade order forms prepared by the Assistant/ Deputy Manager. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Perform 2nd level check on the NAV validation prepared by the Assistant/ Deputy Manager. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Provide oversight on the AIAS's staff on daily trade placement with Custodian for Asset Evolution and uploading prices to Integral Life.
- Review the monthly holdings reconciliation for AIA ILP funds and Asset Evolution. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Review the AIA ILP Semi/Annual Fund reports for the Direct Investment Linked Funds. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Review Semi-annual/ Annual reports for AIAIT, AIAIF and AIA VCC prepared by the Fund Administrators. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Review the verification check performed on the trailer fees statements received from fund houses and custody invoices from Custodian. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Review the fee payments instructions (eg. Management Fee, Transfer Agency Fee) with the various Fund Administrators. Preparer role for backup/ rotation purpose.
- Liaise with Auditors for any audit queries during the annual audit for the products administered by AIAIM.
- Work with external tax consultant on the corporate tax filing and GST Remission submission for the products administered by AIAIM.
- Preparation of quarterly and annually reporting (BAU & Regulatory).
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational requirements.
- Opportunity to be involved in projects or leading a project.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.