Manager, Reserve Card Relationship Manager, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 03-Oct-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
- As a Reserve Card Relationship Manager of the Premium Cards team, you are responsible to acquire fee-paying cardmembers from the affluent customers segment.
- Focus on UOB Reserve and VI Metal Cards acquisition. With good sales techniques to call on prospects, conduct face to face meetings, work on sales pitch and referrals.
- Build premium cardmembers base. Assist with card account opening and handle premium card related matters such as credit limit assignment and income documentation.
- Engage cardmembers on card usage and spend. Assist with big ticket item purchase transactions and payments.
- Ensure retention and renewal. Coordinate cardmembers' lifestyle requests with Concierge team.
- Manage cardmembers' feedback. Engage cardmembers through events. Provide premium most customer service experience.
• At least 2 years experience in sales and customer service
• Good understanding of bank regulations & compliance requirements
• Personal pipeline management experience
• Self driven to deliver sales targets with ability to work independently
• Strong time management skills and prioritization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Eloquent with amiable personality and positive attitude
• Resourceful and able to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
• A team player with dedication to quality performance and speed on execution Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.