Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a Global Revenue Operations Manager, Enablementwho can use their commercial acumen, operational rigor, content savviness to drive meaningful change across the commercial teams. You will be responsible for owning global enablement content, systems, and processes. You will translate insights and feedback from our leaders and teams into coaching and enablement programs.
What you will do:
- Scale our revenue enablement tools, processes and systems - including driving the roll out of our global sales enablement system
- Collaborate with regional commercial leaders and enablement managers to support the roll out of local or global enablement programs
- Partner with product and product marketing to create digestible, delightful, and rich enablement content to train sales team and deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to improve commercial systems and processes with revenue operations, marketing, operations and commercial teams
- Analyse and leverage data on our revenue funnel, enablement programs and customer content to identify areas of opportunity for improvement
Who you are:
- You are passionate about enabling and empowering commercial teams - sales, sales development, account management, solutions engineering, and the rest
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for enabling sales teams
- You are quick to identify gaps in tools, reporting, product knowledge etc. and quick to execute on initiatives to bridge these gaps
- You think of the bigger strategic picture and are comfortable with change (e.g. testing new approaches / refocusing on new priorities where required)
- You're a systems problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems
- You're analytical - you enjoy bringing in data-driven insights to create meaningful enablement programs for both commercial leaders and team membersYou're a content creator - you love learning more about our products and sales processes to help translate complex information into crisp enablement content
- You're a great communicator - you're able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way to a broad set of stakeholders
- You're a great team player - you work collaboratively with people across all levels, functions, and cultures to solve problems
What you will bring:
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills and cross-functional management
- Track record of partnering with commercial leaders
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, apply logical reasoning, perform quantitative analysis, and develop and implement solutions
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of motivation to understand root causes and deliver successful plans
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A "do what it takes" attitude to own and execute high quality outcomes
- Track record of collaborating across regional teams
- Salesforce experience (or similar nature CRM)
- Scale up or fintech experience a plus
- Experience in sales enablement, management consulting, high-growth tech start-ups working with sales team, sales operations a plus
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.