Manager, Securities Operations - Futures & Leverage FX Operations (Group Operations & Technology)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform Operations (Futures & FX) process on collateral management, FX settlements, reconciliation and regulatory reporting to respective regulator and exchanges
- Ensure assigned tasks are processed in accordance with agreed service levels and ensure processing accuracy of all the work performed
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulations and policies
- Maintain system contract static, commission and executing broker rates
- Support the effort to improve productivity, efficiency and lower costs via continuous process improvements
- Coordinate with stakeholder and provide UAT support on new initiatives or system enhancement
1) Possess strong knowledge in Futures & Leverage FX Settlement and trade processing.
2) Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Futures & Leveraged FX
3) Ability to manage staff effectively and able to work on Holidays
4) Possess good leadership and positive attitude, meticulous and is attentive to details.
5) Work well under pressure, a strong team player and work independently with minimum supervision
6) Possess prior experience on Risk and Controls, Audit and Compliance matters
7) Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook Excel, Word) and VBA will be an added advantage