Reporting to the Head of Global Asset Management, you will pro-actively manage the investment properties and land banks located in Asia and Middle East.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with property consultants to establish the highest and best use of the land.
- Work closely with the project team to monitor construction progress and ensure that work done within approved budget.
- Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for the portfolio of properties, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realise the highest values of our asset.
- Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which over the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market/industry information to ensure competitiveness of the company’s products and services.
- Degree in Economics or Real Estate Management
- You have at least 10 years’ of experience in Investment or assets management.
- You are effectively bilingual in both English and Mandarin so as to liaise with the management and clients.
- You have prior experience in managing international/regional properties and ability to travel extensively is crucial.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270