Manager / AVP / VP, Client Advisor, Privilege Banking(VolC) 1
Posting Date: 21-Nov-2022
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: 3677 About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Skills and Experience
- Be part of a select group of highly trained financial professionals. You will be trained in the UOB Privilege Client Engagement Process and be our lead manager in developing and growing our Privilege Client Relationships.
- Provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients in Singapore
- Provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with job clients is a key factor for success in this role
- Good knowledge of wealth management and investment products
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive and energy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the Banking / Financial industry, experienced in financial and investment product sales
- Minimum a recognised degree in a relevant field
Be a part of UOB Family
- Possess relevant accreditation (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A HI)
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.