About the Role
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating plan to lead, develop and manage all sales activities within a major region/portofolio of key accounts/infrastructure/programme/initiative with significant business potential and complexity in order to meet customer requirements and achieve agreed short and medium term business, sales, revenue and traffic development objectives.
What to Expect :
- Develop, expand, maintain senior strategic relations for our strategic innovation partners and Global Key Clients and their franchise based in APAC
- Contribute to the shaping of a Global Key Client programme: strategic planning, narrative, execution, culture change
- Shape and execute a thought leadership, co-creation and innovation agenda with our Global Key Clients
- Represent the company, at senior levels, and ensure our seniors are in contact with theirs, and we are at the decision table
- Contribute to the develop our talent pool of relationship managers so they can step-up
- Explore / define company strategic projects, and strategic stakeholders, in view of accelerating our instant and frictionless strategy.
What will make you successful:
- At least 7 years' experience in payments markets or transaction banking services, preferably gained in a marketing, strategy, business development or product management role
- Exceptional strategic B2B marketing process, formal problem solving and strategic skills and mindset. Insights are based on a sound understanding of the needs, problems and behaviors of key customer segments and articulated and executed as structured and scalable campaigns and/or projects.
- Project leadership experience gained in matrix and cross-functional environments with a track record of delivering complex commercial projects.
- Experience working in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and across geographies and teams.
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and the skills to prioritize within a rapidly changing environment.
- Executive presence - excellent internal and external interpersonal and networking skills including at senior management level.
- Communicates strategy and key messages with clarity, consistency and confidence.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Any additional language is a plus.
To know the team better, you may explore some of the team members LinkedIn profiles:
David Watson - Chief Strategy Officer at SWIFT
Bill Doran - Head of Go To Market, SWIFT
Matthew Hobbs - Head of FCC Strategy at SWIFT
Saskia Devolder - Strategy Cross-border Payments
Ryan Masters - Global Key Client (GKC) Lead What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.