Mandate Solutions Manager - Private Banking
The Private Banking division in Asia is experiencing continuous growth, as such we have an opportunity for a Mandate Solutions Specialist in Singapore.
You will be a member of a team of 6 product specialists in Singapore. This position will be focused on enabling the mandate business for assigned market's coverage (primarily Greater China Singapore market Relationship Managers) and assigned expertise coverage (primarily Fixed Income mandates).
You will also be part of the process for delivering the overall mandate platform, preparing proposal and review materials, writing portfolio commentaries, and ensuring a positive client experience to both internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers, Investment Consultants and Relationship Managers to acquire and retain discretionary and advisory mandates
- Deliver the mandate platform in collaboration with products COO
- Deliver proposals and review materials customized for clients
- Write regular portfolio commentaries on key strategies
- Prepare contractual agreements and investment profiles for new mandate accounts
- Participate in broad impact activities including weekly investment meetings and country team sales meetings for Mandate Solutions
- Participate in various projects to drive the development of the business
- Ensure that all the investment activities carried out adhere to the compliance requirements of the firm
- You have at least 7- 10 years experience in financial markets, in a role akin to product advisory or portfolio management
- You possess an academic background in Finance/Investments or related discipline
- Knowledge of financial markets and investment management
- You have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of written English and Mandarin as you will have to liaise with clients from these regions
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Bloomberg
- Highly motivated, self-driven, good team spirit, and a positive "can do" attitude
- You are ambitious, hardworking on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards