Our Client is an integrated marine service provider and they specialise in a range of marine services such as ship management, vessel chartering and bunker supply. They are ideally looking for an individual with sea faring background who is willing to pursue an operational role in their organisation.
- To promote and manage the vessels' health, safety and environment compliance.
- To ensure that the vessels are able to perform their voyages and operations.
- To arrange and manage audits and inspections required by the recognised organisation (RO) - ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- To arrange and manage vetting inspections, including submissions onto the OCIMF SIRE online platform.
- To oversee the vessels' navigational matters, including approval of passage plans and conduct of navigation audits.
- To ensure compliance with terminal, operators, oil majors and charterers' requirements.
- To liaise with and manage matters in relation to Flag State and Port State.
- To ensure that Q88 and HVPQ are updated at all times.
- To advise on changes to regulations, requirements and industry best practices.
- To monitor, review and update the company's SC'S.
- To provide vessels with guidance and information regarding the above.
- To provide support, training and enforcement in respect of crew competency and discipline.
- To provide support in respect of queries regarding vessels' capabilities and performances.
- Member of company's emergency response team.
- Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
- To be based in Singapore
- Relevant degree in Maritime Studies
- COC Class 1
- Seafaring background of a Chief Officer and above
- Experience in handling smaller size product tankers vessels