· Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations
· We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join the team
· Office Location: Pasir Panjang
· Conduct investigations in relation to market misconduct complaints and follow-up actions;
· Perform market conduct compliance reviews, monitor and implement follow up actions;
· Liaise with the Regulator and relevant Government Agencies;
· Maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of distribution compliance activities;
· Assist in the preparation of Compliance reporting relevant for Compliance meetings;
· Cover duties of team leader and members in his/her absence; and
· Any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the Head of Distribution Compliance and or Head of Compliance Advisory for Insurance
· Minimally 5-7 years of experience in regulatory and financial crime compliance, prior experience with large insurance companies, Financial Advisory firms /or financial institutions in Singapore is a must.
· Significant experience in the financial services industry particularly handling compliance advisory across a wide spectrum of activities involving licensing/ distribution of Life Insurance, Unit Trust, other investment products.
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
· Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
· Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally.
· Excellent negotiation & influencing skills with the ability to engage diverse set of audience both internal as well as external.
· Experience with internal audit function would be an added advantage.
· Prior work experience with enforcement agencies conducting investigation or conducting internal audit review is a strong preference.
· Drop your resume and contact us to follow-up, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Email Topic: Apply Compliance Manager
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cecilia Sim Xin Yang
Personnel Registration No. R22105099
EA Licence No.91C2918