Market Risk VP – based in Shanghai
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 09 Dec 18
Market Risk experience within a Financial Services or Commodities business Strong business acumen and exposure to profit and loss management A self-starter, motivated and energetic
A leading global trading business are looking for a Market Risk VP. Ideally they will be looking for candidates from the banking sector with extremely strong communication and stakeholder skills, the successful candidate will have the market exposure required as well as the policy and processed approach required. The Market Risk Manager will be responsible for engaging with the business to drive sound risk management processes, Quantification and understanding of business risks and insight that support improved business performance.
You will have:
- 10+ years of experience in market risk within a financial, energy, agricultural or soft commodity trading environment.
- Excellent data management.
- Strong communications skills with strong internal and external stakeholder management experience.
- Must be commercial minded with a keen understanding of how the business experiences profit and loss.
- Please do reach out to apply today.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to David.Miles@ethosbc.com quoting reference number DM/APWJ-445434/JEN
Reg No: R1437534
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112