Our client a leading Procurement IT Services company is looking to hire a Marketing Adviser. A self-motivated individual with the ability to manage key stakeholders and create brand awareness.
- Partner with Sales and Pre-Sales teams to build customer, category and/or sector-specific messaging strategies to gain attention that articulate company’s unique value proposition.
- Experience in digital marketing, content management, website management, social media management
- Ensure up to date knowledge of market, industry and customer developments and identify appropriate opportunities to supply the Executive leadership team with innovative and suitable communications materials to support their activities.
- Solicit feedback from the Executive on needs for new or updated content to maximize revenue, brand awareness and market knowledge.
- Manage the implementation of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Measure the effectiveness of branding and communications, ensuring all campaigns and projects are reflective of current market positioning, opportunities, and best practice
- Enrich and manage data and translate insight into action.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the organization’s website, collateral, and advertising.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar role in a global organization. Membership of a professional association will be well regarded.
- Ability and enthusiasm for understanding a global, small and growing business.
- Outstanding relationship, writing and storytelling skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal guidance.
- Impeccable editorial skills.
- Demonstrated experience in hands-on content production and development and working on a range of digital marketing and social media strategies.
- Experience in the use of data analysis systems, marketing, and web analytics to gain a complete picture of customers and provide better, ethical, and compliant digital experiences.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of Hub spot and Salesforce would be an advantage
- Experience in environmental, social and governance issues and/or the EcoVadis assessment process would be an advantage.