- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 16 Dec 18
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Marketing Analyst will be a key member of the APAC Marketing team and support the Marketing Strategists in formulating and implementing marketing strategies to build brand awareness and meet client growth and retention priorities. This role will assist in rolling out integrated marketing programs that will include above-the-line and below-the-line activities such as advertising, public relations, social media, events, communications and email marketing. This role will work across both institutional and distribution channels and will report to the head of marketing for the Asia region.
This role is part of a global marketing function with locations in Boston, London, Singapore, and Tokyo that includes teams dedicated to content creation (writing/editing/proofreading), content management (readership optimization and content tagging), design (digital and print), marketing operations and project management, digital marketing, and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Marketing Strategists in planning for campaigns and executing campaign deliverables including briefs, sponsored media and marketing communications (emails, videos, webcasts, white papers)
- Track and measure effectiveness of content campaigns and initiatives and analyze data to determine trends
- Proactively partner with other experts within marketing team (design, editorial, events, digital, project management) on all relevant aspects of marketing deliverables and programs
- Support the planning and execution of marketing events including proprietary conferences, distributor-led roadshows and sponsorship of third-party conferences
- Maintain and share a consolidated, forward-looking marketing activity calendar based on channel and product marketing plans
- Conduct research including research on bank competitive landscape, research on specific topics on segments to increase market penetration
- Share themes and best practices with marketing colleagues in other channels and regions
3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably gained within the financial industry. In addition, the candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A passion for the investment management industry and global markets
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese - verbal, written and interpersonal,
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with creative teams, senior executives, internal business partners, external clients and external vendors
- Passion for working collaboratively as a part of a global team where team members are based in multiple global offices
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .