Job Description Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments
To work within our Singapore Marketing team and assist to translate complex financial concepts into compelling, simple, well-designed marketing communications. You will also be responsible for the design and build of IG Singapore's online and offline marketing communications, in accordance with brand and design guidelines. To also assist with local projects within Singapore to drive band and acquisition. Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we're the world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain's top employers, it's no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you'll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you'll have the support of a collaborative global team. Where you'll work
As part of a connected global team, you'll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas How you'll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences. What you'll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more What you'll do
• Learn how to create of strong design and campaign ideas for a broad variety of client types
• To assist in the design and build of our online and offline marketing communications, in accordance with brand and design guidelines.
• To provide design and production support to other departments when called upon.
• To contribute to both print and digital projects from concept to completion, including art direction.
• To use strong design direction to produce innovative communications across web, mobile, email and brand projects.
• To create a wide scope of materials across both online and offline media such as websites, HTML emails, web banners, and Flash animations. This will include the design and creation of images used for advertising & events, along with brochures, magazines and other print collateral.
• To participate in all local marketing efforts and projects as directed by line-manager. Who you'll be
• Strong digital-focused portfolio.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Strong excel Skills
• On and offline experience
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Previous experience using Adobe CQ5 or similar CMS system
• Recognised qualification/ degree
• Excellent attention to detail, deadline/delivery focused and flexible to changing priorities.
• A passion for design with strong graphical capabilities.
• Able to work collaboratively with others.
• Accountability for accuracy of own work.
• The ability to quickly grasp complex ideas.
• Strong written and presentation skills.
A desire to learn about IG's investment products with a willingness to develop.
We're looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values - who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration. Number of openings