Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (200+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, creative and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment. Duties and Responsibilities:
What are we looking for:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, content creation, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (HubSpot CRM).
- Drive and assist in creating new marketing content in particular short video clips.
- Help organise marketing events.
- Collate data and prepare monthly reports.
- Understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office or its equivalent ( ie. Google Workspace).
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Internship Information:
- Full-time or Part-time of 3 days per week commitment
- Internship period: 3 months
- Stipend: SGD1,300/ month
- Hybrid work
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!