Our client is a top tier Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. This organization has a brand profile of the synonymous quality and integrity and the delivery of outstanding results. They are seeking a Marketing Manager for their team based in Singapore.
This role is responsible for leading (on selective projects) and supporting the Marketing functions in the marketing of the range of products to all channels. This includes development of marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, and development of communication materials, tracking of budget, co-ordination of logistics of marketing activities and co-ordination of regional initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Have 3-5 years marketing/ fund management experience
- Good product knowledge with keen understanding in investment marketing/communication requirements in the distribution scene
- Strong appreciation of the intermediated sales culture
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with people from all levels and solicit strong support from colleagues and fellow team mates from other business units in the region
- Dynamic, creative and, resourceful in finding solutions when face with new situations or testing new grounds
- A positive attitude and willingness to be hands-on in execution
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com