Marketing Platforms Analyst
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Platforms Analyst with the experience and desire to help design and optimize the Marketing Automation solution which is underpinned by a core stack consisting of Pardot and Salesforce. In collaboration with our Digital Marketing process experts, we want someone who is passionate about building the tools to allow us to deliver great client engagement.
You'll need to be both creative and analytical, ability to understand and articulate business challenges and /or ideas, explore them and implement the functionality safely into the Salesforce / Pardot production environment.
You'll work closely with business stakeholders such in Marketing, Events and Sales, you will create, develop and maintain marketing systems that increase and improve client engagement.
As an experienced developer, your integral role within the Marketing Automation team is to focus on the technical development and maintenance of systems. You will be involved in various aspects of the delivery of projects, from joining workshops to working with marketers to scope enhancements or new project concepts, delivery plans and supporting the team to provide solutions. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base
This role is based in our APAC regional hub in Singapore and will be part of the Global Digital, Distribution & Marketing Technology team, who are primarily based in London. The team
The Digital Distribution & Marketing Technology team creates and supports the applications used by our Sales and Client Servicing teams. Our technology footprint includes applications and systems, split between vendor and in-house developed, all designed with the common objective of being digitally and data driven. Not only do we rapidly respond to the demands of the external environment and those of our Sales and Client Service teams, the Digital Distribution & Marketing Technology team is strategically positioned to deliver innovative solutions. You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work on a variety of large projects. You will strive to build strong relationships with our nearshore delivery partner and drive improvements across every aspect of solution delivery, including solution analysis, design, technical development and implementation, stakeholder engagement, and roll-out. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Working closely with business stakeholders such in Marketing, Events and Sales to develop and configure working software which delivers real business value
- Capture and analyse Pardot and associated technology requirements which can be quickly delivered using Agile delivery processes and tooling
- Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
- Engage actively in Agile planning including story refinement, demos and retrospectives
- Continually look for ways to improve your own skills and experience
- Help us support other team members to improve their own software development skills
- Assist us with the role of Scrum Master if required to do so
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- At least 1 year of experience delivering end to end solutions using Pardot and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Experience in configuration of Pardot and its integration with supporting MarTech platforms, including but not limited to Salesforce, Headless CMS and content centric marketing, CDP (Tealium), Bynder, BrightTalk, Events Management Platforms.
- Relevant and up-to-date Salesforce / Pardot certification (E.g. Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist, Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant)
- Experience building custom integrations and user interfaces using Pardot API
- A solid understating of global marketing preferences and GDP
- Knowledge and experience of building custom landing pages, custom email templates (HTML & CSS), workflows and automations, advanced lead nurturing and segmentation, A/B testing and optimization strategies.
- A good understanding behind the principles and best practices of Salesforce data modelling, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments.
- Knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages, specifically required for Salesforce change delivery
- Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions
What you'll be like
- Experience of Apex SOAP and REST web services and how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST.
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, highly curious and willing to learn
- A critical thinker who's able to look at things from different angles
- Great at unpicking a problem, from start to end, own and deliver the solution
- Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
- Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
- Keen to improve what we do for our clients and how we do it
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.