At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Internal Communications Specialist (Senior Associate)
in the Communications and Data Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Data Marketing, the role is responsible for creating and implementing internal / employee communications content and initiatives that actively engage internal audiences on a global bankwide level.
The role helps to translate business strategies into key messages and supports the Transformation agenda (i.e., change management) of the Bank. The objective is to help create excitement, drive engagement, align teams and shape culture for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will need proven ability to execute communications plans, strong writing skills, and a natural ability to think strategically while delivering tactical results. This role also requires strong stakeholder management skills when it comes to working with the senior leadership team (e.g., CEO, COO, Global Market Heads) as well as other internal stakeholders to communicate new information and promote the Bank's special strengths and values. Responsibilities:
- Assist in writing and editing impactful and engaging content that effectively communicates the Bank's goals and culture.
- Develop communications materials (e.g., internal bulletins, employee feature stories, presentation decks, videos) to articulate key messages.
- Ensure the communication materials are of high quality and are appropriate for the Bank's priorities and themes. There should be consistent messaging, branding, imagery and identity.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of internal employee events such as bankwide Zoom webinars, CEO Townhalls).
- Manage content for the intranet, ensuring that it is up-to-date, engaging, and informative.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and maintain content for employee communication channels, and partners with them to explore/recommend new channels or technologies where possible.
- Implement metrics reports to measure effectiveness of internal communications with the goal of continuously improving the communications strategy to reach and engage employees.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communications skills including superior writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate ability to think analytically and develop solutions that meet the business needs of the organisation.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality results.
- Highly motivated, persuasive, priority-driven and collaborative.
- Consistently demonstrate strong business acumen and judgment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with partners and staff at all levels.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and design platforms (Canva, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant communications experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in writing and editing marketing content; experience with web and digital content preferred.