What is TASConnect?
Launched by SC Ventures, Standard Chartered's innovation, fintech investment and ventures arm -TASConnect (TASC) offers organisations automated trade and financing solutions, via its a unique bank agnostic supply chain finance platform. TASC's platform efficiently simplifies the complex connections between organisations and their multiple value-chain partners while still ensuring that the organisations retain control and visibility of their trade and supply chain ecosystems. TASC's solutions are designed to improve cash flow within supply chains through four key capabilities:
• Significantly enhancing efficiencies in accounts payable and receivable financing programmes
• Enabling access to increased working capital sources
• Automating and simplifying bespoke and complex workflows
• Allowing businesses control of their own programmes in a secure and sustainable manner
TASC aims to be a leading provider of automated trade and supply chain financing solutions and though it will initially focus on accounts payable and receivable management programs, it is looking to build additional capabilities powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, along with ESG traceability to bring greater value to its clients. Job Responsibility
- Take ownership of B2B branding & marketing strategy to develop, plan and execute channel marketing and trade promotions for supply chain finance platform
- Collaborate with Sales & Business Development on marketing and promotions required to support newly onboarded clients, partners and product/platform features
- Organize and coordinate all campaign requirements and senior leader workshops with various stakeholders
- Oversee and drive the design, development, and deployment of CRM/Marketing
- Writing and editing - create and edit corporate marketing assets, articles, speeches, and other material
- Monitor and track effectiveness of trade promotions against platform KPIs, and generate leads, make optimisation recommendations for future promotions
- Plan and execute the marketing communications on relevant digital channels (Website, Email, Social Media) to establish company's digital presence
- Support corporate communications initiatives including updating internal communications, internal training plans to promote platform knowledge etc.
- Build relationship with media partners and industry associations to drive brand awareness.
About SC Ventures
- Supply chain industry experience required, previous experience in start-up environment is a plus
- Degree in Mass Communications / Digital Media Production / Marketing or other equivalent educational qualifications
- Three to five years' proven channel marketing experience, with clear results in marketing programme development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management skills in trade event marketing and coordination
- Knowledge of design and editing softwares (eg. Canva / Photoshop/ Illustrator / InDesign / Premiere Pro / iMovie)
SC Ventures ("SCV") was established in 2018 with the purpose of "Rewiring the DNA in Banking" by bringing three distinct areas together:
- The eXellerator Lab, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting intrapreneurs and their ideas, collaborating with fintech's through the SCV Fintech Bridge and engaging with clients and co-creation ideas
- The Investment Fund ("Fund"), tasked to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies ("fintechs") whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group
- Venture building, with the objective of exploring new business models ("ventures"), in the way it engages existing new customers and markets.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group's support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco.