A newly established family office with focus within real estate is seeking an experienced communications leader to join the team! Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all internal and external communications functions while leading a small team of 2.
- Developing the regional communication strategy to gain earned media, including implementation and execution, develop and/or oversee key communications.
- Track and monitor our PR efforts and public sentiment.
- Build our PR relationships with regional media database, maintain relationships with key associations, news outlets, and influencers.
- Writing and editing - create and edit articles, speeches, annual reports, and other material
- Crisis communications - develop and execute communications to support crisis and issue management.
- Branding and policies - understand and ensure corporate reputation is upheld through adhering to the corporate identity and corporate communication infrastructure, policies, processes.
- Support corporate communications and any other duty assigned as and when needed.
- Manage corporate marketing assets inventory and generate utilization report.
- Responsible for replenishing corporate gifts inventory/mass premiums when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Mass Communications / Digital Media Production / Marketing or other equivalent educational qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in the real estate industry
- Experience managing a team of 2-3 staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines without much oversight
- Knowledge of design and editing softwares (eg. Canva / Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Premiere Pro / iMovie
- Knowledge of photography and videography
- Good understanding of social media trends and current affairs
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools and social media platform
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via email@example.com if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reg No: R1106685