Media Lead (Digital Assets, Treasury & Markets, Capital Markets), Group Strategic Marketing & Commuications
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing, and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition. Job Purpose:
Enhance DBS' corporate reputation and profile its initiatives in Capital markets/Treasury & Markets & the digital asset space across media/ PR, content marketing and paid media, with a focus on earned media.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that DBS maintains its share of voice in key business dailies, broadcast, trade publications and media that matter. The role will entail proactively campaigning strategic corporate themes that are important in driving the strategic agenda of the institutional banking business. Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree with at last 8 to 10 of experience in a corporate communications / media relations role. CVs with experience from the financial and tech industry will be prioritised
- Provide strategic counsel, plan and execute on strategic communications and thought leadership campaigns so as to positively predispose our stakeholders (investors, customers, employees etc) to the bank.
- Mitigate and manage potential media and social media issues
- Support communications efforts for corporate projects as and when required
- Proven track record in media communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership of results
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and projects at one time
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- A passion for the banking and finance industry