Mobile application developer
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Feb 18
Are you passionate about mobile development? Are you able to communicate with global stakeholders? We are looking for someone to:
- develop mobile framework for iOS;
- design and develop solutions to meet business specifications;
- collaborate with the technical members to suggest appropriate alternatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the APAC Channels & Workbenches Development team based in Singapore; working with local & global developers, and business across APAC and Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- experience with develop extension for the Hybrid mobile application framework
- experience in implementing security in mobile app, including use of BlackBerry Dynamics framework
- experience in Objective C, Swift language, and cocoa design patterns
- experience of the Foundation and UIKit frameworks, building iOS user & network interfaces
- a team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
- self-motivated and proactive
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.