Based in the center of Singapore with the senior Mulesoft team members, and a variety of technology and project teams, you will represent the Mulesoft team and design or guide the design of APIs, and develop or advise developers on the development of APIs for multiple business units. This is a hands-on role with both architecture and development skillsets required.
You will ensure that projects are designed and developed according to our best practices, and are sustainable, secure, extensible, highly available, and stable. You will also help drive improvements into our standards and best practices while also supporting and fostering the federated model where we have Mulesoft developers outside our team as well. Your skillsets include exceptional communication, inquisitiveness, responsiveness, and passion for integration and patient services that will help you be successful in this role.
This position requires a strong background in Mulesoft CloudHub, strong integration background, API/microservice architectures. Salesforce experience is a bonus.
- Be able to architect solutions based on requirements presented that conform to best practices and sound architectural practices.
- Develop and maintain new and upgraded APIs, and support our production support team where needed.
- Drive a metrics focused strategy for Mulesoft API’s/Integrations that ensure 24x7 availability and reliability.
- Introduce improvements and recommendations to the team focused on Mulesoft and agile development methodologies.
- Empower our loosely-coupled architecture and speed our time-to-market.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of progressive software development, with a focus on integration, web services, Java, and Unix.
- 1+ years of Mulesoft experience and Mulesoft Certification preferred.
- Experience in Dell Boomi, BEA, TIBCO very helpful.
- Experience with XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and JSON.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Support experience using ServiceNow or Remedy for incident management
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies - comfortable working in a fluid, high-energy team that honors commitments to each other.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and peers with a collaborative engaged approach.
- Previous integration or development experience with SAP or Salesforce helpful.