- Excellent salaries
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 24 May 19
My client is a tier on global bank with a large technology presence in Singapore. They have a number of live openings for people to join their impressive technology teams with a focus on greenfield Java and Full-Stack Agile technology initiatives.
Project / Group summaries: FX Derivatives
- FX Derivatives comprises of cash, vanilla & exotic options.
- One of the biggest trading desk in Singapore and is a consistently profitable business unit.
- Opportunity to directly work with some of the smartest people who manage complex derivatives business on a fast moving FX market.
- Project ranging from multi-year multi-million dollar front to back onboarding new products to small book of work items that adds value to business.
- "***" onboarding is one of the major project for the next year which shall give extensive opportunity to learn FX derivatives product knowledge.
- Projects are executed through direct working groups comprises of business(clients), platform(product owner) and highly skilled developers.
- Agile methodology is applied on projects.
- Exposure to work with the front office trading, risk systems, pricing engines and street side exchanges and brokers
- Singapore FX Development team manages and owns the entire FX trade management platform for ASIA and handles full stack applications.
- Server stack is mainly written of Java, Spring, Hazelcast, Vertx, Drop Wizard, Axis, Sybase on Linux and C#.NET on Windows.
- Architecture includes REST & Micro services, Distributed grid on global clusters for messaging, processing and caching.
- Team profile:
- Team comprises innovative developers who write SOLID, Clean Code on modern technologies delivering strong business values.
- Team has adopted CI/CD for deliver fast.
- Team continuously learns and adopts new technology for better serving the business needs
- Team believes in SOLID, KISS, Clean Code and practices at work.
- Team collaborates with other technology groups inside(& outside) the bank) to keep it updated.
- Team believes in learning and mentorship. Team values in skills brought in by the new members and also mentors as needed.
- Strong Expertise in Java [ Java 8+].
- Strong believer on Testing and practices at work.
- Practices SOLID and Clean Code and Keep design simple.
- Desired experience with SQL (Sybase, Oracle).
- REST, Messaging
- Experience on building distributed applications
- Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in FX/Investment Banking
- Experience on building Clustered solutions such as Hazelcast, Elastic, Cassandra
- C#.NET is a plus
This is the chance to build a world class trading platform for one of the world’s leading global banks. The role will involve leadership and growth potential, and the chance to build some from the ground up.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Craig.Barnish@bahpartners.com / +852 2544 4479.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/