Our client is an established foreign bank.
- Timely analysis and resolution of trade surveillance alerts to identify any high risk or suspicious trading activities across different asset classes
- Conduct electronic communication and audio surveillance to identify potential non-compliance with laws, regulations, and Compliance policies.
- To support projects as well as ongoing enhancements/initiatives.
- Liaise with the regional surveillance teams and other stakeholders, e.g. Technology to conduct UAT/testing of strategic surveillance platforms.
- Provide deep dive investigations and identify any potential compliance and conduct risk issues
- Assist in the preparation of periodic management information reports (MI) on surveillance.
- Assists in audits and inspections where required.
- Support and provide guidance to more junior members within the APAC Compliance Surveillance team.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Strong knowledge of FX, Fixed Income securities and/or derivatives products.
- Experience in using/implementing trade surveillance tools (either in-house or third party vendor)
- Highly IT literate - including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and other reporting tools but also able to understand use of technology for improving the regulatory control environment.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend