Network Design Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 23 May 19
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to work as a Network Design Lead for one of the world's leading Financial Services institution.
Our client, who has been around for almost 200 years, is one of the world's leading Financial Services institutions and they are one of the few players in the market to implement Digital Transformation. They pride themselves on being market leaders and they are looking to hire a newly created permanent role of a Network Design Lead to advise and guide the relevant teams on the Architecture, Planning, Build and Run functions.
You will have high autonomy from an Architecture and Planning perspective. Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing and commenting on Enterprise Network Design which focuses on Architecture, Planning, Build and Run.
- Engage in project management to enhance network performance, scalability and security. 60% of responsibilities is to coordinate with technical resources to gather business requirements and manage network/firewall projects with the assistance of vendors. 40% of responsibilities is to provide design/architecture solutions and decisions for network/firewall.
- Managing overall infrastructure network services across APAC.
- Using your expertise to provide guidance to the Integration and Operation teams on any Enterprise Network related requests.
- Advising on Level 3 operations support to a small extent.
The successful Network Architecture Lead will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- CCIE, CCNP, ITIL is greatly desired.
- Excellent experience in Network and Firewall architecture/design.
- At least 5 years of experience managing people.
- At least 8 years of experience supporting Network and Firewall with 3 years+ experience of project management.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Hardware Nexus, ASR, ASA, Meraki.
- Come from Banking background or Top-tier Consulting/System Integrator/Vendor environment.
Our client offers you the platform to be part of an exciting Digital Transformation initiative, which means to you that your career will constantly grow as the company rapidly expands. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management. In addition, remuneration is competitive with attractive bonuses. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees. If you are looking for a stable and career-growing environment, this is an excellent opportunity.