Network Engineer (IT)
- Actively participate in the assessment, planning, designing, and implementing of core Network solution projects on DATA engineering perspective including route/switch, security (CheckPoint Palo Alto, Fortinet, FTD), Wireless/RF (Cisco, Aruba, Meraki), Micro segmentation (ISE/Clearpass), SD-WAN (Viptela, Silverpeak, Velo Cloud, Meraki) Data Center SDA (ACI/NSX), Orchestration and Automation (Ansible, Python, Cisco DNAC)
- Design, deploy, document and support medium to large-scale network implementations.
- Work with current and emerging technologies: Insight is always working with the cutting-edge solutions from many vendors
- Maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams; develop yourself as a thought leader
- Participate in the migration of a large-scale network running on a core of Cisco switches/Routers to a new latest Cat 9000, Nexus switches and ISR, ASR Routers
- Develop High level designs and low-level designs for the brand-new site build and existing site/DC migrations
- Create Visio diagrams
- Create job packages and/or method of procedure (MOP) documents
- Create documentation required for change management process
- Implement migration plans during scheduled windows (both during and out of normal business hours)
- At least 8 to 10 years work experience in either the financial or telecommunications industry with an excellent understanding of Data Network technologies and Network Design and implementation
- In-depth knowledge on common routing protocols and WAN technologies including but not limited to BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Mulitcast, MPLS/VPLS.
- Hands on working experience in the design of complex networks supporting data, voice and video, WLAN in a converge environment.
- Broad IT and network related knowledge on DHCP/DNS, TACACS/RADIUS, VPN would be an advantage
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Cisco Certification of CCIE or equivalent
- Ability to translate business requirements into comprehensive systems architecture definition
- Experience in Change, Incident, Problem, and Capacity Management in banking industry (preferably with ITIL Foundation certification)
- Understand risk management and work closely with the Bank information security and risk teams
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements on IT infrastructure, security and local regulatory requirements in Asia is a plus.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Amita Raj
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference AmitaRaj 529154
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/gvyHR0/network-engineer-it-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15033001 Job Reference:
Amita Raj 529154 EA Registration No.:
R1658484, Amita Raj Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544