Network Services Project Manager
Introduction to the role:
Major Global bank requires network services project manager for mission critical role. Responsibilities:
- Manage of delivery project requirements
- Management of all stages through to project closure.
- Manage business and project risks, and effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Feed in to Change Control assessment, impacting against plan and costs.
- Be accountable for tracking the project costs and ensures that the impact on the Business Units P&L, due to project activities within the scope of the project, is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Identify, engage and successfully manage stakeholders. Build effective relationships and leverage these to ensure the right outcome for the project and stakeholders.
- Develop detailed resource forecasts and estimates.
- Project Management in Network Infrastructure, network services or data centres hands on work with data centre teams around structured cabling is an advantage
- Experience managing both small (3-6 months) and large (6-18 months) scale projects
- Experience with managing device refresh, end of life, end of support. Including hardware and software refreshes.
- Experience with scalability , reliability , vulnerability related projects.
- Experience with new technologies , automation etc.
- Proactive workload management
- Good communication with stakeholders
- Network Services - firewall, link, routers
- Project management certified. - PMP preferred ITIL - Risk, financials,
- Proficient in MS Office / Tools and Servicenow
For more information you can email Joshua Tan
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Joshua Tan 529502
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/drFKsG/network-services-project-manager-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15067741 Job Reference: JoshuaTan529502 EA Registration No: R21102576, Tan Jing Hong Joshua