Our client is a leading global Hedge Fund with global existence, currently expanding and strengthening their preference in Asia, looking to hire a seasoned Network Engineer to join them in Singapore.
- Liaise with multiple teams to implement, support global network, focus on trading applications
- Utilize monitoring tools to locate, diagnose and solve complex network infrastructure related issues
- Effectively communicate network related issues to traders and developers
- Support and troubleshoot trading network environment
- Assist in documentation of new processes and procedures to improve team efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on networking experience in the financial industry
- Sound knowledge and troubleshooting of IP networking and TCP/ IP Strong knowledge of Switching, Routing (BGP) and Multicast (IGMP, PIM).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well as part of global team in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates good judgment, ability to evaluate short and long-term impact, and confidence to select and execute decision when required
- Mature, self-motivated, a driver for the team, strategic and mature thinking skills when it comes to tackling complex problems
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com