New Business Sales Representative (Investment Management Segment)
JobDescription : The Role:
New Business Sales Representative, (Investment Management Segment)
As a New Business Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving the revenue growth of the S&P Global Market Intelligence business across the South East Asia Region by managing existing accounts as well as developing new business. The Impact:
This position is primarily responsible for sourcing new business footprint in the Investment Management segment within Southeast Asia well as supporting growth within existing accounts. The Team / The Business:
The team is composed of experienced professionals within the financial services industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization. Your Skills:
You have exceptional communication skills and are able to articulate ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner. You have in-depth knowledge of the financial market industry and well-aware of what's happening. You have strong personal integrity and negotiation skills. Our Hiring Manager says:
"I'm looking for the kind of person who would be able to contribute to the growth of the business in the South East Asia region. If you're right for this role, you are someone with a proven track record in consultative sales. You'll love this job because you'll get to work in a dynamic environment and work closely with all the key players within the financial services industry." Responsibilities:
- Lead the sale of S&P Global Market Intelligence Desktop products/services to Investment Management clients within Southeast Asia
- Identify and initiate new client relationships
- Develop and nurture deep and strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an exceptional understanding of, and stay current on, the S&P Global Market Intelligence products and functionality and their application to specific clients/job functions
- Produce accurate sales forecasting and keep an up-to-date pipeline, contacts and meeting notes in SalesForce CRM system
- Staying current on competitor offerings to identify the strengths and vulnerabilities of S&P Global Market Intelligence offerings in comparison
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of industry regulatory requirements, market trends and client requirements
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce or related subjects
- Relevant Commercial Banking, Credit Risk/Analyst or Direct Financial Services Sales experience
- Established network of investment management contacts
- CFA or any financial qualifications will be a plus
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Analytical capabilities in the areas of credit risk, financial modeling and valuation analysis is desirable
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.