See job description for details
We have a great opportun ity for a talented and self-motivated ODS Lead (Java)
to join our Applications Team at NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative s olutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
You responsible to Lead the Application design, development, Integration, Testing various stages such as SIT/UAT and others test and ensure Applications and modules are working to the specifications, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements. Roles & Responsibilities
The ideal profile should have / be
- Analyse Module specifications work with developers to assign work, track the progress of the work
- Prepare follow and instil in the development team of Industry standard program guideline, programming best practices, and integration mechanics.
- Prepare/Review changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Review unit test package and SIT test scenarios, tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Prepare the SIT test logs, ensure SIT test cases are followed up and closed
- Track the end to end Module delivery development to SIT.
- End to End integration testing, system testing,
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Work developers to Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare Review & maintain up-to-date technical documentation, flow diagrams and system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure codes reviews comply with financial sector security guidelines
- Able to manage 4-5 developers both onsite and offshore
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings with stakeholders, developers to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Technically hands on, if required able to fold sleeves fix the technical issues.
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Work with Business Analysts, UI/UX, Architects and development teams to build Portal and real-time applications.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual designs, based on UI/UX patterns.
- Modular application development and API Development using Spring Framework.
- Ensure developers are properly trap all the errors and audit trials in codes.
- Developer's unit test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot issues, and debug.
- Capture and documentation of technical designs and changes
- Escalate issues on timely manner
- Possesses strong analytical skills and great eye attention to the details
- Able to handle stress and work on multiple tasks at the same time with proper planning
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 12+ of Proven experience as technical project delivery with end to end responsibility using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in work dynamic environments
- Experience working Financial services industry
- Experience implementing applications languages Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Experience in frameworks such as Angular.
- Experience in API development using Tyk/Axway/APIgee gateway.
- Experience in Designing, Development and Implementing REST based micro/modular services using Spring framework
- Experience in Designing, Development and Implementing on event-driven architecture knowledge in real-time messaging systems
- Experience in JMS/MQ/API
- Strong experience with databases like Oracle, MySQL
- Strong experience with Web servers like Nginx.
- Excellent design, strong presentation, communication both oral & written and working in a medium to large teams
- Experience using scrum-based software development tools like JIRA, confluence
- Must have skills DevOps & CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins, SonarQube and others
- Experience in distributed application development.
- Application integration with various tools like IAM, Active Directory and etc.
- Participate in code reviews to enhance code quality
- Good have Automated testing tools like TOSCA, HPQC,
- Hands on troubleshooting skills using tools and technologies
- Work with both agile - scrum teams to make sure design and coding follows the standard industry coding standards and follow architecture and design standards and satisfies business functionality and system requirements.
The main duties and responsibilities will be subjected to review when there is change in business requirements and scope of work.