- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
O&T Financial Control – Financial Analyst
O&T Financial Control – Financial AnalystRoles and Responsibilities:
The new hire should possess strong analytical skills to be able to contribute effectively amongst the various duties in this role:
- Prepare periodic variance analysis report on Operations & Technology
- Work with the department coordinators and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Familiar with accounting treatment and advise entries e.g. for finance lease, operating lease etc
- Familiar with Tax in Asian Region and advise potential tax implication to IT services
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise, or ad-hoc to Operations & Technology departments as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials.
- A good university degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Working experience and knowledge in Management reporting, or work in analytical roles in the financial industry will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.