About the Role
Managing the Singapore Office and providing administrative support. Essential Duties
Administrative Support Duties
- Administrator will be the single point of contact for all SG based staff on all office-related matters.
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls, including screening of calls, routes them to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed.
- Responsible for handling all facilities-related matters, which includes office improvements, fixed assets/equipment repair work & etc.
- The point of contact with Asia Square Building management and handles all facilities-related matters pertaining to the building management.
- Be the Singapore liaison between Global Corporate Security, Facility team and site managers. And to ensure office security and compliance.
- Attend to visitors with appointment, which includes customers, cleaners, building management and vendors.
- Responsible for vendor management and general office maintenance services.
- Responsible for preparing all items required by new joiners and returning of items from leavers.
- Events coordinator:
- To support APAC BD region in events which includes running the virtual/physical events, together with the Communications Team.To conduct administrative tasks related to the events, which includes raising and following up of purchase requisition forms.
What will make you success?
- Responsible for badges asset inventory, locker management, end-to-end purchase requisitions and corporate gift stock management.
- Responsible for mobile phone administration including relationship management with vendor and be the liaison between vendor and our procurement team.
- Office administration duties such as: stationeries, pantry orders, cheque deposits, printing of letterheads, envelopes and business cards, local and overseas courier arrangement, weekly invoices scanning and mail sorting.
- Responsible for IT office admin which includes printer management, server room management, IT assets stock management, office IT and network upgrade and assistance required by the staff.
- Meeting room management includes ensuring projectors, voice and cables are working.
- Documentation and visitors registration, VAF and escorting vendors.
- Schedule, coordinate, and organize events such as meetings, conferences, and departmental activities as needed.
- Ensure cleanliness in the office, meeting rooms, pantry and store room.
What we offer
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.