Officer/Executive, HR Operations - 1 year contract
The Human Resources team contributes to making KPMG a great place to work by implementing best-practice programmes to attract, recruit, develop, groom and retain the best and brightest talent. The team's responsibilities include recruitment, manpower planning, performance and talent management, global mobility, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and development and staff communications.
We are looking for an Officer/Executive to join our HR Operations team to handle activities related to our employees' career cycle and to deliver quality services to internal stakeholders.
The role involves:
• Ensure data accuracy and integrity in employee records in SAP and HR database related to onboarding and offboarding administration, transfers and employee data changes.
• Ensure that all onboarding forms and documents for employees are collated and properly maintained in the digital personnel files.
• Assist in employee confirmation, contract renewal, re-employment, employment certification letters, conduct background checks, etc.
• Responsible for application, renewal and cancellation of work passes and related matters.
• Prepare new hires listing and overtime records for payroll purposes.
• Manage medical insurance enrolment, termination and changes to entitlement.
• Process local government claims such as reservist claims, maternity leave claims, childcare leave claims, etc.
• Verify employee claims and supporting documents for leave application, amendment and cancellation.
• Serve as first point of contact for HR queries through the HR hotline and helpdesk mailbox.
• Prepare monthly manpower reports, HR dashboards, regular statutory surveys such as MOM, IMDA, MAS, etc, and ad hoc reports as requested by stakeholders from time to time.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Minimum "A" levels or Diploma with at least 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in HR operations.
• Good knowledge of HR operational processes and understanding of local labour laws and legislation preferred.
• Working knowledge in SAP HCM would be advantageous
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel applications
• An agile mindset to adapt to organization changes and stakeholders' needs in a fast-paced environment
• Meticulous, proactive and able to work independently
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Well-organized and able to adapt into a fast-paced environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.