- Managing the trade capture, reconciliations, lifecycle management, corporate actions and client servicing for the ESSL, ECS and ESS businesses
- Provide consistently stellar operational support for derivative/swaps/cash products.
- Support the Sales and Trading Desks by investigating, resolving issues and enquiries related to bookings, breaks etc.
- Utilize critical thinking/problem solving skills to provide timely resolutions to client issues and breaks.
- Work closely with wide range of stakeholders both within operations and outside of operations such as compliance, credit, business.
- Exhibit proactivity to improve process and enhance controls to mitigate operational risk to the firm.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions.
- Degree qualification is essential
- Must possess relevant middle office/ trade support experience in a reputable investment bank
- Knowledge on APAC equity markets and products preferable
- Control focused with a good understanding of risk, P&L and the impact of errors.
- Able to envisage front-to-back flows with emphasis on ascertaining financial/ regulatory impact
- Bloomberg, Reuters and some corporate action background preferable
- VBA & SQL programming skills preferable
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R155129