Officer, Asia & Oceania Administration - Agency
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 14 Nov 18
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering Section (AML), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Monitor branch compliance with AML/CFT/Sanctions/Tax regulations and laws and report any violation to Management
- Review and investigate alerts generated by AML transaction monitoring systems
- Maintain lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems
- Provide support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and respond to requests by regulatory authorities
- Keep abreast with regulations and provide advisory on regulations
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to AML/CFT/Sanction/Tax risk and provide support to the team
- Follow up on AML related audit findings and their rectification
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"