Operational Due Diligence Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 09 Dec 18
Our client is an international Asset Management firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally in the provision of all cross asset class products. They are seeking an experienced professional with strong Operational due diligence on investment managers.
The team is responsible for fund of fund selection. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying business and operational risks for funds across the region and keep up-to-date on industry and manager-specific news and to build and maintain relationships with fund managers and service providers
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the Asia fund management, Insurance industry.
- A thorough understanding of the mutual funds industry and a well-developed understanding of investment products mainly in equities, Fixed Income, equipped with fund selection process/ framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people globally located at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Excellent management skills and has the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other business units
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.