- JN -052023-1932591
- May 10, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Operations Analyst, client services
- Job Description
- 10+ years of experience in a operations role within Security Operations or Swap Middle-office, ideally a client facing role.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with sales and clients.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Understanding of Markets Ops Trade lifecycle with ideally a focus on Settlements, Corp Actions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, plus additional languages would be a benefit but not essential (Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese.)
What you can expect
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
This role is with APAC Global Markets Client Service group with primary responsibilities for Prime Brokerage Client support. The individual will have extensive interactions with the clients, external counterparties, internal teams like trading desks, sales, and technology both locally and cross regional What you will do
- Provide operation and client service support to ensure client's queries are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Coordinate and liaise with internal teams in APAC, EMEA and US to provide coverage and support for global clients
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Provide clients with a single point of contact into the firm and ensure they have access to required markets, products, sales and traders.
- Interact with sales team to provide analysis and account reviews in regular basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the positive and flexible attitude
- Understanding of appropriate escalation - Team player, willingness to adapt new tasks, challenges and share the knowledge at any level
- Excellent time management, ability to handle high volume and time sensitive client queries - Willingness to recognize and hold accountable for problems and initiate actions to solve them
- dentify and streamline operational tasks and ensure high level of STP.
- Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems
- Provide new product/market support to clients
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, client facing experience, problem solving skills identify and resolve issues raised by the clients.
- 3-5 years working experience with back-office end-to-end processing of Commodity Trade Financing transactions.
- Good team player and work well in fast pace working environment.
- Reasonable good knowledge of current ICC rules (UCP/ISBP/ISP etc)
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted