Operations (Asset Transfer)
- Mar 19, 2021
Our client, a reputable Investment Bank is looking to hire for an Operations Asset Transfer Analyst. This is a permanent role. If you are keen, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org Job scope
- Run a BAU process on asset transfer and settlement areas, this should be able to cover remittance and custody process for cross products including equity, bonds, mutual funds etc. with strong control mind-set.
- Perform independently as a maker after trained to cover the process.
- Handling exceptions and able to provide constructive solutions to resolve query and challenge.
- Able to review existing process and come up with ideas for efficiency without compromising on control.
- Perform ad hoc supports for her or his manager
- Manage internal stakeholders and ensure consistent delivery as per SLA
- Ideally 2-4 years' experience in asset transfer / settlements with private banking experience preferred
- Experience in Remittance (eg, Payments, Receipts), Custody (eg, FOP transfers, Conversions)
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and pressure
- Inquisitive, proactive and able to work in fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688