- May 06, 2022
Our client is a well funded digital asset company looking to expand their presence in Singapore. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in digital assets to join the team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide pro-active oversight and monitoring of all transactions and exceptions to ensure these are resolved on a daily basis
- Resolve issues or queries raised by clients or other departments, seeking guidance from Compliance where required
- Triage tickets to the appropriate departments and work with them to resolve the issue, contacting Compliance and IT where appropriate
- Day to day client relationship management;
- Pro-active identification of risk and appropriate escalation;
- Reconciliation of custody reports with Finance, complying with all applicable internal legal and regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking operations or custody
- Good knowledge of digital assets
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165