Job Description & Requirements
An exciting opportunity to be part of a global financial organization within the Transfer Agency Operations team working closely with operations to understand the as-is process and reviewing the target operating state for the new wealth management platform The Position:
- Positioned within the TA Operation team, collaborate closely with Operations to comprehend existing processes (as-is) and assess the target operating state for the forthcoming platform.
- Exhibit critical thinking and adaptability to comprehend and propose process changes, offering efficient solutions for an enhanced operating model in the future state.
- Collaborate with Operations, TA Product, and Platform Product teams to articulate the operating model tailored to the Wealth Platform.
- Desired, but not mandatory, knowledge of the Wealth Platform.
- Engage with both Onshore and Offshore Operations teams to comprehend current processes and recommend improvements.
- Actively participate in the review of the target operating state, providing essential inputs for operating model signoff.
- Contribute to User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Joint User Acceptance Testing (JUAT), and Model Office Testing (MOT) with internal and external stakeholders, conducting thorough due diligence on test results.
- Assume responsibility for training Onshore and Offshore teams on the new platform and operating model.
- Define Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for day-to-day business-as-usual (BAU) processes.
- Ensure operational readiness for the platform before its production implementation.
- Oversee the smooth implementation of the Operation process on the new platform.
- Provide support to the Ops team in stabilizing the platform and associated processes post go-live.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the banking industry, with a mandatory requirement for Transfer Agency expertise.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating a track record of effectively influencing, negotiating, and delivering compelling presentations.
- Proven experience in senior stakeholder management within a large matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical acumen with the ability to swiftly grasp and apply new concepts.
- Innate collaborative nature with the capacity to problem-solve both independently and within a team setting.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Ivory Lee in our Singapore office at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Ivory Lee 540033
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/g64QFX/operations-business-analyst-funds-transfer-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-16343011 Job Reference:
Ivory Lee 540033 EA Registration No.:
R22110493, Ivory lee Hong Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544 J