Operations Data Analyst & Management Associate (Contract)
- May 21, 2021
An exciting contract role within Operations for a global Brokerage giant located in the CBD! Read on to find out more and Apply! Job Summary
The successful candidate will support the Operations Data Manager and be responsible for supporting the delivery of specific project related data activities, both with regards to initial data analytics and investigation, and subsequent data management.
Service coverage will include:
- Data analytics, across our Client, Trader and Broker databases, supporting the transition of certain data points, between databases
- Operational Data management both within core Operations data and ancillary front end systems.
Skills and Experience
- Analysing source data (Client, Trader and Broker) against target database, to determine matches
- Engaging with our partners to interrogate the "mapping breaks" to conclude best matches
- Execution of subsequent Data stewardship responsibilities, to ensure that we maintain high quality, clean data by adhering to a strict governance and controls framework
- Partnering with IT colleagues on any technical support, including agreeing data sets to be validated, and then scripted, UAT of any scripts developed, and post-release support, ensuring that the scripts have been executed correctly
- Supporting the BAU Operational Data Team, with the manual update of any data points that cannot be automated/scripted, ensuring the integrity of the data at all times.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing, interrogating and normalising data sets, using market standard systems (i.e. excel)
- Demonstrable experience/ knowledge of data-oriented processes, across multiple sources and systems.
- Experience of operational workflows and how data is used and maintained through the trade lifecycle.
If you are keen on this role please Apply now or email Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079