Operations Manager, Corporate Action, Private Banking
- Dec 15, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch bespoke wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Corporate Actions hire to join their Post-trade services operations team. Reporting to the team lead, you will be part of an experienced team handling corporate actions tax matters.
Role and responsibilities
- Own and govern the control framework of the team (eg. EOD checklist, incident management, timely breaks management, etc.)
- Review and implement new business processes into the team
- Own and govern the processes are executed in line with the SOPs and ensure team members understand their roles
- Own and govern the client delivery framework and ensure team members understand the Client Experience and how they impact it
- Own the exceptions and escalations in the team and facilitate completion when necessary ad hoc tasks as assigned by Line Manager/HOD
- Face off to Internal and External stakeholders (e.g. Audit, Compliance, Products team, custodians, counterparties etc.)
- Participate in Corporate Action workflow workshops organized by project team and vendors
- Perform GAP analyses and work with users and Change the bank team to document the business requirements for all the processes and project changes required
- Support business to define, design, develop and implement the new "To-Be" processes base on market best practice
- Review and provide feedback on Functional Specifications for Corporate Action Workflow
- Work with project working group on testing scenarios and test pack for UAT
- Organize and perform training of the new processes for the team
- 8 to 10 years of business in Corporate Actions processing
- Understanding of project life cycles, project planning and project management methodologies
- Proficient use of MS Visio, Microsoft Office, MS Project
- Experience with Financial applications such as T24, Swifts, IntelliMatch or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- High degree of initiative and previous experience working with cross functional teams towards effective process or system solutions
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932