Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible to run the daily operations, review transactional risks, enhance workflow and procedures in the team to support business partners and clients. Products include: Equities/Fixed Income/Structured Products/Mutual Funds/Derivatives/FX
- Ensure and processed all Private Banking transactions promptly
- Ensure that operational and settlement risks are identified, monitored and resolved promptly.
- Custodian and account openings and annual review
- Set up and maintain client static database
- Perform checks on clearing and custody for securities and derivative transactions as well as reconciliations.
- Perform UAT for new products
- Participate in ad-hoc management projects and systems enhancements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree with min 10 years of operations experience in private bank, wealth management business or investment bank.
- Knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products.
- Knowledge of insurance premium financing and mortgage financing is an advantage
- Independent multi-tasker who is able to work in a small team
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.