- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Jan 19
Job Position: KYC Analyst
Contract Type: 6 Months (highly extendable/ convertible)
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a KYC Analyst for their Private Wealth Management Team.
Fast filling position with good pay structure, perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
The responsibilities of the KYC Specialist will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review client account opening documentation as per regulatory and internal policies
- Validation of KYC and client static information in core banking systems
- To ensure accuracy of data entered into the Private Banking system as well as the information in the Account Opening Documents
- Perform simple / complex static amendments in core banking systems
- Perform data input and authorise the records in core banking systems for simple changes from address and contact number change, passport update, hold mail update, on-line banking to complex changes i.e. Update investment risk rating, structure changes and all other changes in the client account after account opening
- Conduct client due diligence searches on the clients via external and internal internet searches
- Perform signature verification and update client records in core banking systems
- Liaise with KYC / AML team for any queries related to CDD searches and due diligence
- Handle data cleansing projects by reviewing various client documents and the data in the core banking systems
- Support project team on all data migration projects
- Handle any other adhoc projects assigned by the supervisor
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in a related discipline
- At least 2 - 4 years' experience in client on-boarding / Static data amendments in any Private Banking
- Hands on experience in reviewing client on-boarding documentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet project timelines
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA No: R1770166