At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Specialist (Manager)
in the Account Services Maintenance, Account Services & Data Management
Client Account Services (Operations) provide account services support in the areas of account documentation review, static and data inputs as well as account control and monitoring to Relationship Managers across all BOS locations through the account lifecycle from onboarding, periodic review, and maintenance till closure.
This role reports into Account Services Maintenance where the candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate client static maintenance. Key stakeholders will include Relationship Managers/Assistant Relationship Manager, Compliance and cross-functional Operations teams. Overview
- Responsible for all document reviews and system updates for post on-boarding maintenance requests initiated by client or from Periodic KYC Reviews.
- Liaise with Front Office for any documentation shortfall or clarifications
- Effectively handles queries, exceptions, and investigation matters
- Ensures full compliance to policies and procedures
- Quick and quality customer service
- Open to new tasks as required by the business
- Ensure documentations submitted by Front Office are processed accurately and timely, and in line with internal quality standards
- Perform sanity checks on Periodic Review list and prepares outstanding document list for distribution to the Front Office.
- Update of client static data into Bank's core system in timely manner
- Liaise with the Relationship Manager/Assistant Relationship Manager on status of periodic review and maintenance cases.
- Keep abreast of risks and controls and ensure that processes are aligned
- Monitor and attend to any accounts exceptions and deviations to ensure compliant to Bank's policies and procedures
- Handling Front office queries, ensure timely follow-up and/or escalation to stakeholders
- At least 1-2 years of experience relating to banking operations, preferably in private banking account services area.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and ability to handle complexity.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with personnel of other sections and divisions of the bank
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing