Operations Specialist, Client Account Services - Onboarding (Associate/ Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Specialist (Associate/ Senior Associate)
in the Client Account Services, Onboarding
Client Account Services (Operations) provide account services support in the areas of account documentation review (such as onboarding, maintenance and closure), static maintenance as well as certain account control activities such as Dormant Account Review, Account Blocking, Trawling across all BOS locations.
Key stakeholders will include Front Office, Compliance and Change Management Teams. Main Duties
- Account Services Onboarding Officer key functional role is to liaise with the Relationship Manager/ Assistant s Relationship Manager/ Central Marketing Assistant (primarily FO stakeholders) on status of onboarding
- Review of account opening documentations to ensure completeness including supporting KYC / Constitutional documents for new and existing accounts
- Communicate with stakeholders any documentation deficiencies, complying with regulatory standards and BOS guidelines.
- Update data from source documents into the Bank's Client Onboarding System
- Monitor and follow up closely on outstanding documentation to ensure account opening documentations are submitted accurately and timely
- Escalate overdue deferrals to Business Manager on a timely basis
- Kept in the loop on Compliance clarifications with the Relationship Managers and follow through the case till the final decision in the Client Onboarding System
- Assist Head of Department on CAS/Operations Tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking.
- Candidates with minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity and who has displayed keenness in developing career in the area of Operations Account Services space.